The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

Post  Seamaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 am

No story here other than Mother Nature being persistent in undoing any repairs I had done as a result of her last mood swing. Such is life.

East: I'm surprised to hear of your mom's experience with the Fusion. I thought those cars had a decent reputation. You mentioned four-wheel drive. Does she have the Sport model with AWD?
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

Post  Iago Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 am

I can definitely say that afer our experience with Chrysler and the 300, we will stick with Buick next time. A 2011 LaCrosse or Regal would be mighty tasty.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 pm

There are a lot of tasty cars. I do tend to lean toward ones with sporting aspirations, though.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

She has the SEL with all wheel drive.

As far as dodge goes she had a 93 intrepid. At the time it was a fairly nice looking car. The car had a lot of glass and as such got very hot inside during the summer. The poorly designed evaporator cores kept going almost annually. That combined with the incredibly cheap build quality sealed that cars fate. Everything that was plastic inside the car was replaced at least 3 times during our ownership (cruse control switches, door handles, seat belt trim etc) because the cheap plastic dodge would use would keep warping and cracking. We got rid of it right after doing the motor mounts right around 150k miles back in 2002. Considering my father had his 91 z34 until he got his 2010 camaro (It was also still going strong, It developed a water leak in the trunk and he used it as an excuse to get the camaro) and my cavalier is still going strong after 12 years and 146k I think that the dodge fell a bit short...
East
East

http://www.gamersgen.org/ggsmf

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

I had the opportunity to drive one of the newer Camaros. I wasn't overly impressed. The car felt heavy and a bit sluggish, despite having 300-plus horsepower. Visibility, too, was abysmal. Not sure what the hype is all about with those cars. Perhaps I needed to have gotten my hands on an SS model.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2