The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

voodoo razer mouse on ebay

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

voodoo razer mouse on ebay - Page 2 Empty Re: voodoo razer mouse on ebay

Post  East Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:47 am

If a cheap keyboard with a good tactical feel is what your after maybe its time to dig out the model m and give it a try, It is free. The only thing the new model ms that unicorp sells have on it is they are usb.

I find the keys a bit stiff for gaming. Who knows though you might like it. its a matter of preference.

I just got a razer black widow mechanical. One of my friends keeps bugging me open it and give her my thoughts on it because she wants to get the same kb so I guess i will be doing that sooner then later.

this logitech g510 is alright but like all logitech products the finish is already rubbing off of it. You know its shit quality when the white logitech logo rubs right off my g9 mouse... Now there is shiny unrubberized coated plastic where the logo use to be. Its kinda like a ghost logo.

Just going on my razer tarantula I can tell you the keys feel really flat. Different then any other keyboard I have used. Razer markets the lack of step between rows as a good thing so that your fingers don't get stuck. Personally I find it annoying as its hard to tell what keys your fingers are on.

All in all for gaming I would probably go with another logitech keyboard. I will check this blackwidow out and get back to you though. Where you guys so privlaged as to read my mouse sensor rant? I guess it comes down to preference but imo you want an avago sensor in your mouse. I have never owned one but there are a lot of people who claim the philips twin eye is crap. The avago is extremely accurate. to the point I have a hard time sniping with it sometimes. And thats just a g9. I hate to think what this tactx g9x is going to be like on its highest setting.
East
East

http://www.gamersgen.org/ggsmf

Back to top Go down

Post  mrblur Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 pm

I use a keytronic keyboard lifetime series for when I'm doing marathon gaming. I tried using the voodoo razer keyboard for gaming, but the keys were to mushy for me. Currently using the voodoo razer with a razer destructor mousepad good combo for gaming(silky smooth)., and you can pick up a razer deathadder on ebay for a good price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826999030
mrblur
mrblur

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 am

Yes, definitely no mushy keys. I do not want them TOO firm, either, but with a nice solid click when pressed. Not so much interested in eBaying for stuff as I am in just ordering the stuff directly.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2