The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump

3 posters

Go down

Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  Empty Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump

Post  voodoo-omen Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Im new to this page and I'm glad i found it. just to know there's still Voodoo PC owners out there that still keep this PC Brand legacy alive.

I own myself a Voodoo Omen R Case but I'm trying to look for a Single Bay Reservoir/Pump that would fit including mounting all four screws. Any Suggestions? Thanks!

https://servimg.com/view/20013434/1
voodoo-omen
voodoo-omen

Back to top Go down

Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  Empty Re: Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump

Post  ADOR Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome, we are still here but in and out a lot.

Only helped with a couple of water builds so I am out on giving advice on that, sure one of the other guys will be in here in time.
ADOR
ADOR

Back to top Go down

Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump  Empty Re: Vodooo Omen R Compatibility Single Bay Reservoir/Pump

Post  BlindLemon77 Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 pm

I built a water cooled setup in my Omen. I removed the old bay pump/res, although that company still exists and makes nearly the same one they put in originally. I would suggest not using a bay reservoir though, it is a pain to fill and drain and see what the level is and such. I think it was Koolance, although it looks like they don't still make any that are plain looking, they all have screens or clear plexi on the front if you are ok with that. Ah.. i guess if you are pushing it up into the top part that might be irrelevant since it would be hidden.. hopefully would fit just push back on those slotted mounting holes. I ended up using a cylindrical one.

I would say for the place you want to put it just make sure it looks to be shorter in length.

Like this:
https://www.ekwb.com/news/ek-releases-single-slot-525-drive-bay-ddc-combo-unit/

Rather than this:
https://www.pcper.com/reviews/Cases-and-Cooling/Koolance-PC4-1025BK-1kW-Liquid-Cooling-System-Review/Reservoir-and-Pump-Un

BlindLemon77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down