The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
interested in adding to my collection EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
interested in adding to my collection EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
interested in adding to my collection EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
interested in adding to my collection EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
interested in adding to my collection EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
interested in adding to my collection EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
interested in adding to my collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
interested in adding to my collection EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
interested in adding to my collection EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

interested in adding to my collection

Go down

interested in adding to my collection Empty interested in adding to my collection

Post  gameboy3800 Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 am

Hello! I've just come across this forum following a reddit post and can say i've quite enjoyed my quick look around!
I really do love these voodoo machines (you could say i envy the voodoo). I've been slowly building my collection from various units throughout the past few years or so. and i'd love to continue to do so.

here's a quick rundown of what i've gathered so far:

White M:790 (regrettably sold, may try to buy back) had a p4 3.6ghz, 3gb memory, 7950 gtx video card. had to completely tear down to fix major heat damage.

Green HW:201 in near perfect shape that i've gone through completely and upgraded as much as i could (dual core amd 2.4ghz turion x2, 8gb ddr2, twin ssds). just needs two 7950 cards, as right now it only has one quadro fx 2500m card.

White M370 Limited Edition (in the process of rebuilding; i received it without any internals at all and finding working parts from compatible units is proving to be less than thrilling) celeron 1.4ghz, 1gb memory, only boots for a minute or so.

Red M:172 in perfect shape with original documentation; c2d t7700, 6gb memory, fx3700m upgraded gpu

complete in box black 133: i've gone over several 133s throughout the years. as i get multiple of them, i sell off the worse condition one to someone else who envys the voodoo

2 black Omen R cases: one is heavily used and has my current system in it. the other came in original box; brand new glass. in brand new condition otherwise. i plan to put my new ryzen 3950x system in it once the cpu is back in reasonable stock. old omen came with all the original watercooling parts. replaced them with a custom ek loop for my threadripper system. old omen case may soon be gutted and have its parts sold, put case up as display.

Rage black D100 case; came with some random unoriginal system sadly. i've since put in an average ryzen build into it with a 1700x and gtx 1070. it's my secondary pc atm.

hp blackbird; case has a bad dent in it and front io plate doesnt stay put. liquid cooler intact. looking for better condition unit to replace it.

hp firebird; perfect condition with matching voodoodna mouse. currently experimenting what video cards work in it. so far gtx 260m seems to be a drop in replacement. i'd love to make this usable-ish with a 3ghz processor and better video cards and more memory.

i'm always trying to add to my collection. if you or someone you know is selling anything and everything voodoo, please let me know. best way to do so would probably to be to dm me on discord: name is 'Marky Jester#5114'. i'd also be down to share pictures back and forth there too, as this forum site doesnt seem to like uploading images directly sadly. you probably could reply to this or dm me on here, but i may be less likely to respond.

keep up the good work keeping these machines alive! it's incredible.

imagine the possibilities...
gameboy3800
gameboy3800

Back to top Go down