The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great ))

3 posters

Go down

I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) Empty I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great ))

Post  agent1a Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Kick ass

Last edited by agent1a on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
agent1a
agent1a

Back to top Go down

I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) Empty Re: I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great ))

Post  Iago Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

I wanted to like Kick Ass, but found it disappointing. Try Scott Pilgrim vs. The World instead -- it is one of the best films of 2010.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great )) Empty Re: I thought this movie would suck but i really liked it and when i heard this is in i thought that's great ))

Post  agent1a Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm

ill check it out too
agent1a
agent1a

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I always want to like those kinds of movies, but they just don't do it for me. I find the humour too silly and over the top.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Have you tried Scott Pilgrim? It is of course completely over-the-top, but it is supposed to be. It easily makes my top five for the year, and is a smashing Blu-Ray.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:12 pm

No, I haven't. My next purchase will likely be Machete. It came out today.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I bought it today as well. I will not have a chance to watch it tonight, unfortunately.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 am

I understand. I have a backlog of movies to watch and games to play.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down