The Other Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Christmas 2023
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 12:46 pm by ADOR

» Voodoo desktop keyboard on ebay
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:05 am by ADOR

» All finished!
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm by ADOR

» A bad Omen appears in the night...
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 5:04 pm by ADOR

» Hope everyone had a Good Christmas and New Years.
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm by Rozzinator

» Ebay OMEN White and water cooled 2800
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:18 am by ADOR

» eBay voodoo mouse 320 dollars
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:34 pm by ADOR

» looking to sell
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm by gameboy3800

» New voodoo on ebay
Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:51 am by ADOR

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Empty Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

Post  Liquid_Cooled Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am

My old red and black Voodoo mousepad feels hideous and I can't find a good mousepad to match my Voodoo PC. I'm seriously thinking of having some custom mousepads made. They'll have a hard surface just like the ones Falcon Northwest and Alienware gives away with their systems. They'll be black with the red "monkey-face" logo in the middle. All I need is the Voodoo logo (old logo, not the designed one) in vector format. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I don't know if it's still trademarked but I don't plan on selling these. The minimum quantity is 50 and I'd be more than happy to give them to the members here for free (just pay shipping) since we're a smalll group anyways.

Liquid_Cooled

Back to top Go down

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Empty Re: Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

Post  Iago Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:32 am

Rozzie might have the graphics, if she would be willing to give them up for that use.

I still have my old hard plastic Voodoo mouse pad in use as I speak!
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Empty Re: Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file?

Post  East Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 am

I have my flexable func industries black white and orange edge pad and the hard plastic circular pad. The print on both is still very nice. The only problem is my scanner is fairly crappy so the images produced would require a decent amount of photoshop.

You might be better off sending roz a pm as it is a rare occasion for her to read the boards although she sometimes does.
East
East

http://www.gamersgen.org/ggsmf

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:58 am

The one that I have is circular but with a wedge cut out of the one side -- sort of a rounded crescent.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  East Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Dsc01613n

I think that my crecent shaped everglide that I got with my 709 Had some use prior to my aqusition. The print however is still 99.9% intact. My func industries pad has a small indentation from being stored in the binder before I got it but it is otherwise mint and appears to have never been used. I have often thought about recreating the func one, Just because I would like to use it but do not want to mess up my origenal. If we could copy it it would be great because then I could make use of the copy while the original stays in optimal condition. (Im currently using the largest Razer goliathus control edition, The fabric started to wear within a month of me getting it. Since its such a huge pad though should it become too worn i can always turn it upside down and use the other corner.) A mouse pad is kind of an understatement with it. It is more like a gaming mat that takes up half of my desk.

Granted its not a scalable vector but here is my background. I made it for 1080p. The logo should be big enough for all of your mousepad needs.
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

I have the same two pads as East. I actually prefer the Func pad for daily use. And, yep, I use them. I suppose storing them might have been smart, but I never thought about collecting them like that.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

That indeed appears to be the same one that I have. Mine is substantially more worn down -- some of the print is fading, especially the Voodoo writing on the lower right hand side.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

Mine too. I figured they were meant to be used, and have done just that.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

I might have but I never cared for the hard plastic pad so I saved it in my binder. When I got my func industries one I already had a mouse pad I was satisfied with. Now I am saving them unused as a matter of habit.

I like how the func industries one is almost the size of my m355.
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 pm

That was the only drawback to using the pad -- not so much that it faded, but rather that it seemed to grind a layer of plastic dust off the top.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Which is why I much prefer the Func one, and why the Func one is the one in use. The hard plastic one is good for scraping your car windows in winter.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 pm

I know that at one point they made a red version of the Func one. That would be cool to have.
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm

That would be cool.
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PhotoOtaku Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Seamaster wrote:Which is why I much prefer the Func one, and why the Func one is the one in use. The hard plastic one is good for scraping your car windows in winter.

Why do you have to scrape your car windows, ...I don't get it? Razz

PhotoOtaku

http://twitter.com/Photootaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 am

PhotoOtaku wrote:Why do you have to scrape your car windows, ...I don't get it? Razz

We will remind you of that comment when we come down to rescue your entire state out of the ocean someday!
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 am

PhotoOtaku wrote:Why do you have to scrape your car windows, ...I don't get it? Razz

We're not scraping car windows right now, but I will need to get an estimate for repairing all the hail damage that has occurred this summer!
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 am

You guys must have gotten hit hard up there. It only hailed on us once. The firebird didn't get damaged at all as far as I can tell. (I think parking it close to the garage and next to but not under 2 trees may have helped.

The malibu got a tiny dent on the new hood and the cavalier escaped without a mark. The fusion got 2 tiny dents in the hood and some weird almost microscopic marks on the windshield.

Some cars slightly south of here were totaled though.
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

Yeah, I just had the same car repaired last year. It required nearly $5000 in bodywork repairs, which is less than others I saw. The hood is less than a year old and received the most damage. Dammit.

You have four cars parked out front? That's bordering on a small dealership!
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

The fusion is my mothers. The cavalier is mine. The malibu is her old car. I store the firebird and buick with family.

Proudly most of them are GM.Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Thlol
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Some vicious storms our way, but thankfully no hail.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Just had the roof repaired too . . .

East: Has the Fusion been welcomed with open arms? What caused the family defection to Ford?
Seamaster
Seamaster

Back to top Go down

Post  East Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

My mom figured she would try her luck with ford after the poorly engineered brakes on the malibu kept eating rotors. That combined with the fact that the over priced ignition lock and chip that goes behind it (Sort of like vats) Having to be replaced for no good reason. I will say that she is less the pleased with the fusion. It is used every day except in the winter. At 14k the o-ring seals on the all wheel drive system went, The dealer switched out the entire part and sent the old one back to ford for study. About a month ago in the middle of summer the original 1 year old battery died leaving it stuck in the driveway. The fuel filler door spring broke for no reason. Again this was covered under warranty and they did a great job of matching the paint but ever since she keeps getting an emissions related evap code stating that the fuel system is not closing properly (it is a capless self sealing system)

Considering the car the car only has 20k I do not think the next car will be a ford, And going on our past experience with dodge it will be another gm (crosses fingers), or something foreign (very doubtful)

I cant say my experience with gm cars in recent years though has been all that good. On the cobalt the door handle came right off in our hand. When we went to the dealer and asked them about it they said not to worry it was a very common problem on those cars and that the warranty would take care of it. Needless to say that car was dumped shortly after do to a few other warranty issues while it still had decent resale value.

Now compared to my experience with my 80s trans am there is no comparison. Nothing has broken on it since I have had it and it has never broken down on me. Granted it needs a floor pan but the car has never asked me for a damn thing. Everything I have done to it has been to fix it up, Not repair it after it broke
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm

I sense a story coming.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  East Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Iago wrote:

We will remind you of that comment when we come down to rescue your entire state out of the ocean someday!

The thing about that is you think it will never happen until you start reading what happened to port royal

"It was destroyed by an earthquake in 1692 and subsequent fires, hurricanes, flooding, epidemics and another earthquake in 1907." Sound familer Thinking about making some custom Voodoo mousepads, anyone have the Voodoo logo vector file? Thlol
East
East

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Whoops -- my last post was intended to come immediately after Seamaster's. East must have beat me to hitting the send button.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next